WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING FROM EACH ADULT:
1. A completely filled out rental application
2. A $30 application fee
4. SIGNED landlord reference form (click here to sign this form online).
5. Completely filled out Pet Application, if you will have pets (click here to complete).
6. Pet photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop them off at our office.
Applications will be automatically declined if any applicant:
1. Has an eviction in the past 10 years
2. Has any outstanding landlord debt
3. Has any felony or drug related convictions
4. Has any vicious breed of dog
5. Has an open bankruptcy
6. Has negative rental history in past 5 years
7. Has to be registered as a sex offender
APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME & FEES AND OTHER DETAILS
Processing within 24 business hours $30 per adult
Be sure to check the property details to see if the property allows pets. If you list pets on your application, for a property that does not allow pets, we will not process your application.
Please call our office (423-208-9444) if you have any questions.
Review the following guidelines BEFORE you apply. We work very hard to get you approved for your new home, however, there are some things we simply cannot work around.
- We require renters insurance if you have any water-filled furniture or an aquarium larger than 10 gallons.
- We require that combined income be AT LEAST three times the rent amount. Roommates must prove AT LEAST twice the rent amount EACH.
- Some properties may have more stringent qualifying requirements - please call our office if you have a concern about something in your credit or rental history.
- Some properties prohibit more than two unrelated adults (roommates) - please call our office if this is a concern in your situation.