At Chattanooga Property Management, we strive to provide our tenants with complete, up to date information regarding their lease, property, payment options and more.
Please browse around for more information on:
Or access our forms library:
Be sure to check back often, as we are always adding new info that you can use!
|Electric Power Board||423-648-1372|
|North Georgia Electric||706-866-2231|
|Sequatchie Valley Electric||423-837-8605|
|TN American Water||866-736-6420|
|Walker County Water||706-820-1455|
MOVE OUT GUIDELINES
In order to maximize your security deposit refund, please read and follow the guidelines below.
Your security deposit cannot and will not be applied to any charges or balance due until after you have fully vacated the property. If you owe a balance when you deliver your notice to vacate, it is subject to collection or legal action if not paid immediately. We will not delay collection of your balance until disposition of your security deposit.
All door keys, mailbox keys, garage remotes, gate/pool cards, etc. must be in our office NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM on your move out date. If you are unable to deliver them, you MUST contact our office to make other arrangements for returning them (at your expense). NOTE: Rent charges continue to accrue DAILY until ALL keys/garage remotes have been received in our office.
Before we process your security deposit, we will inspect the premises to be sure it is left clean and in good repair.
Your security deposit will be processed and disbursed within 30 days. If you prefer to receive your security deposit earlier, or by direct deposit, complete, sign and return this form AT THE TIME YOU TURN IN YOUR KEYS.
We MUST have a forwarding address to mail a check to you. Please confirm this when dropping off your keys.
We appreciate your taking the time to restore the property to the condition in which you found it. When working through the process of moving out, pay particular attention to the following items, as these are the most common charges we see upon move out. Your move out charges may include items not shown below, depending on the property, condition, and other factors.
- Return all keys, remotes, access cards, etc.
- Remove all picture hooks, nails or screws from the walls
- DO NOT spackle or touch-up paint – if a wall needs repair/repaint, contact our office for instructions.
- Clean bathroom(s) thoroughly including ALL fixtures, mirrors, cabinets, walls and floors
- Remove all personal items, trash, debris, and packing materials from property
- Clean and sweep all closets & storage areas and remove all hangers and debris
- Clean all kitchen appliances (including dishwasher) and cabinets inside and out.
- Clean all windows and leave them closed and locked
- Be sure all blinds & screens are clean/undamaged
- Sweep the patios/deck area and garage
- Mow and clean the yard, including flowerbeds
- Replace drip pans on the stove.
- Replace the heating system filter
- Replace any burned out light bulbs and clean fixtures
- Leave the premises undamaged, beyond normal wear and tear
Dirt is not considered wear & tear – not on floors, walls, fixtures, etc.
Click here for a chart of estimated charges. We will use this chart as a starting point when calculating the disposition of your security deposit. These are NOT quotes, but rather minimum estimates of what you may be charged. NOTE: Doing it yourself is much cheaper.
If you would like a copy of our detailed cleaning instructions to help guide you, please click here.
|Hamilton County School District||423-209-8400|
|Bradley County School District||423-476-0620|
|Marion County School District||423-942-3434|
|Catoosa County School District||706-935-2297|
|Walker County School District||706-638-7020|
|Dade County School District||706-657-4361|